Monday, June 20, 2011

CVS June 19-25

Another GREAT week at CVS!!  I love this store sooooo much.  I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to get, and I had a raincheck for men's dove deodorant and my MQ's were expiring this week, so I knew I was going to scoop those up.  Well, this is what I got, and for some reason the register fairy blessed me again and I had a $0.00 OOP cost, meaning I didn't even pay tax!!  I have no idea how that happens, but it is so awesome to have them say, "you owe nothing" and walk out of the store with items I use!!  LOVE it.  So this is what I got:

I did everything in 1 transaction: 3 men's dove deodorant (raincheck)- $3, 1 single serve cheerios- $1, 1 huggies natural wipes- $3.29, 1 bliss dark chocolate candy- $5.99, 2 colgate toothpaste- $5.58

used- (2)$1/1 dove deo MQ, $0.50 huggies wipes MQ, $2  huggies wipes CVS Q (magic machine!), $1/1 hershey bliss MQ, (2)$0.75/1 colgate MQ, $6 ECB, $5.99 ECB (adjusted down to 5.83)

Spent- $0.00, got $10.99 ECB's back (4 for tooth paste, 5.99 for bliss candy, and 1 from green bag tag)


My $20 gift card challenge is still underway & I am pleased to report that I have $15.83 remaining on the card.  This is what I have purchased to date:
Purex laundry detergent
Purex laundry detergent
Purex laundry detergent
Revlon nail polish
Revlon nail polish
Revlon nail polish

Twix bar
Dove chocolate bar
Crest toothpaste
Crest toothpaste
Preparation H wipes
3 pack of ivory soap
3 pack of ivory soap

oral-b pulsar toothbrush
oral-b pulsar toothbrush
crest pro health mouthwash
crest pro health mouthwash
colgate toothpaste
colgate toothpaste
huggies jumbo pack
dawn dish liquid soap

zyrtec, 5 count
motrin PM, 20 count
motrin PM, 20 count
bayer advanced, 20 count
speical dark hershey pieces
york peppermint pieces

dove men's deodorant
dove men's deodorant
dove men's deodorant
single serve cheerios
colgate max clean toothpaste
colgate max clean toothpaste
hershey bliss dark chocolate candy
huggies natural care wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment