Sunday, June 12, 2011

CVS June 12 week

I really enjoyed my CVS shopping this morning.  Unfortunately we didn't get the schick razor coupon, so I did have to change up my scenarios, but this is how it went down.


I did everything in one transaction: 2 motrin pm- $8, 1 zyrtec- $5.99, 1 bayer advanced- $3, 1 special dark pieces- $4.49, 1 york peppermint pieces- $0.01

I used (2) $1/1 motrin MQ, $2/1 bayer MQ, $2/2 hershey pieces/drops MQ, $3 off when you spend $10 on first aid products (the bayer/motrin counted!), & I used 11 ECB.  I paid $1.49 OOP and got $12.99 ECB back.  I have $15.36 remaining on my gift card.

My $20 gift card challenge is still underway & I'm excited about my results so far.

Items purchased on $20 gift card to date:
Purex laundry detergent
Purex laundry detergent
Purex laundry detergent
Revlon nail polish
Revlon nail polish
Revlon nail polish

Twix bar
Dove chocolate bar
Crest toothpaste
Crest toothpaste
Preparation H wipes
3 pack of ivory soap
3 pack of ivory soap

oral-b pulsar toothbrush
oral-b pulsar toothbrush
crest pro health mouthwash
crest pro health mouthwash
colgate toothpaste
colgate toothpaste
huggies jumbo pack
dawn dish liquid soap

zyrtec, 5 count
motrin PM, 20 count
motrin PM, 20 count
bayer advanced, 20 count
speical dark hershey pieces
york peppermint pieces
I have $15.36 remaining on my $20 gift card.  I have purchased all the above using $4.64!!!  Did I mention that I LOVE couponing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment