Monday, May 16, 2011

WAGS 5/15-5/21

I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to WAGS this week or not.  Every time I go, they are out of stuff and I'm just not comfortable shopping there since their rewards are always so weird, but here's my scenario if I do go.
Buy: 1 gillette deo, 1 gillette body wash, 2 old spice body washes
use- BO gillette wash GO deodorant free MQ, $2/1 gillette bodywash MQ, BOGO old spice bodywash MQ, $1/1 MQ
OOP should be $3.66+tax, get $3 RR back.

I may turn around and get Mach3 disposable razors, but depends on the cost.  They are BOGO 1/2 off.  I have (2) BOGO MQs and a (2)$4/2 MQ.  I would have to get 6 packages to use all of the coupons above.  So, if the cost  of the razors is $5, I would be paying $4.50 OOP after all my coupons, then I could use my $3 RR, and pay $1.50 for 6 packs.  If they are more than $5 a package, I probably won't do it.  I tried figuring this out on my own, so I'm not sure if it works.  If I try it & it does, I'll be sure to post back later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment