Sunday, May 22, 2011

CVS 5/22-5/28

CVS, oh how I've missed thee.  There hasn't been too much going on there that I've been looking forward to.  My husband bought me a $20 gift card to CVS for part of my mother's day gift & I'm up for another $20 challenge.  If you want to see what I got last time, check out my post here.  I do include tax because I figure, it's part of the "cost."  Although on blogs you will see items listed as "free" you always have to pay tax, so to make it easy on me, I'm using my gift card to pay tax as well. 

Here's this week's purchase and below I'll do the breakdown.  To be fair, I have no clue why I wasn't charged tax today on nail polish, so my receipt is kinda weird, but I'll show you what I did & hopefully you'll have some good luck at your CVS as well!



Transaction 1:
3 purex laundry detergent, 1 revlon nail polish, 1 green bag tag: paid $1.47 OOP, received $1 ECB and $4 ECB back.  Used: $0.99 CVS Q, (3)$1/1 purex MQ, $1/1 revlon MQ, $5.54 ECB

Transaction 2:
1 revlon nailpolish: paid $0.00, received $4 ECB back.  Used $1/1 revlon MQ, $4 ECB

Transaction 3:
1 revlon nailpolish: paid $0.00, received $4 ECB back.  Used $1/1 revlon MQ, $4 ECB

In summary all three transactions: paid $1.47 OOP, saved $36.44.  I have $18.53 remaining on my gift card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment