Friday, April 22, 2011

~VEGAS~

Just got back from Vegas today and all I can say is T-I-R-E-D!!  whew.  Although Vegas didn't and doesn't really fall in line with couponing, we did scoop up a 2 for 1 coupon for a lunch buffet and a happy hour menu at a swanky little place.  It was such a fun time, it'll probably take me a few days to recover! :)

I heard on my BBC coupon group (coupon newbies) that Target had a certain graco swing (brown cow or moo cow--don't remember exactly) marked for $4.99!!  I had to swing by and check.  My target did have it in stock...2 actually, but ours rang up $104.99, pretty good price if you need a baby swing, I was just hoping to score one for next to nothing to use as a gift! :)  I'm going to go back on and see if the OP meant $104.  I can't imagine a full size swing really ringing in at $4.99!!  I will try to catch up next week, but with my vacation and Easter this weekend, couponing has slid behind for next week.  I figure that's okay because holidays are usually slow weeks anyways---well, unless you want to seek out clearanced decor or candy.  Hope everyone has a great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment