Sunday, April 24, 2011

CVS 4/24-4/30 Scenario

CVS has a few good deals this week, nothing to die for in my opinion.  Two of the best this week are Blink Tears for $7.99, get $7.99 ECB and Dove Men's Deodorant priced at 99 cents each.

I plan to get 1 of the Dove Men's Deodorant with a $1/1 MQ, making it free. 

My other purchases depend on availability and if I can find a peelie MQ for the Blink Tears.  If I can find a Blink Tears with the $4/1 peelie on it, then I will use $4 ECB, making it free and get $7.99 ECB back.  I also saw that there was a biore, jergens, curel deal: spend $15, get $5 ECB, I have a BOGO biore MQ, which would make it $7+ for 2 biore face wash, I'm still debating that purchase as well, not sure if two at $7 will produce ECB's.  I've also wanted to try Jergens Body Glow, but not sure it is worth $8, I have a $1 MQ, but that's still pretty pricey in my opinion! :)  If you want to check out all the matchups, visit, www.iheartcvs.com, love her.

So, I'm for sure getting my Dove Deodorant, the other...well, you'll just have to wait & see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment