Monday, April 18, 2011

CVS epic FAIL!! 4/17-4/23

Well, my CVS this week was a D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!!!  The grand scheme wasn't sooo bad, but it was frustrating as all in the moment.  I also had a picture to upload, but camera is being weird, so I can't upload it.  >:(  Anyhow, this is what I got:

1, 8.75 oz hand sanitizer (used free 8.75 oz hand sanitizer CVS Q)
3 packages of coke product
1 edge shaving gel (used 55 cent MQ)
1 PAAS easter egg decorating kit
Used, 14.74 ECB, paid $1.80, got $7.30 ECB's

I'm off for the week...it's Spring Break Baby!!!  I'm excited, yet anxious.  First big vacation without my little man.  I know he'll be great and all will be fine.  He's actually been excited when I've told him he's going on vacation to his grandparents for a few nights.  Not sure how much he understands, as he is 2, but I'm hoping all will go well and I can relax and enjoy the next few days in Las Vegas!!

1 comment:

  1. At least the final price turned out well...
    Have fun in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete