Saturday, October 1, 2011

first 5K

Well, ran my first 5K today!  Wow, what an experience.  I had a great time, ran well, and overall it's just been a great way to start off fall.  Well, yes I know fall actually started a couple weeks ago, but around here you'd never know it, until today...finally 70 degrees!!!  wooo hooooo. 

Back to the run...I was running to benefit a great organization: The Bumblebee Fund.  You can read all about it here.  I was able to run the race in 24 min, 12 seconds!!  I surprised myself (in a good way), so yay for that!  Then, I headed to Publix & CVS to get some shopping done for the week.  I recapped CVS on my September recap post...yea, I know it's Oct. 1 today....but I'm trying to stay on top of the blog in Oct, so recap counts as September.  Isn't it great when you write a blog you get to make up your own rules!! :)  Anyhow, now I'm trying to get the time to do scenarios for CVS this week.  I know I'm going to get the revelon foundation.  It's $12.49, $4 ECB back, and I have a $5 MQ, so that's $3.50 for foundation--not too shabby.  I can't decide if I'll eat the other ECB's or what, look for more hopefully tonight or tomorrow!  Thanks for reading & sorry been so slack!
~Kristen~

No comments:

Post a Comment