Monday, September 5, 2011

CVS- 9/4 week

-CVS-
so I've taken the last few weeks off b/c there just hasn't been stellar deals at my CVS...but today--I'm baaaaack!!! Here's the first transaction on my next $20 gift card challenge.
2 jumbo packs of huggies diapers
2 skintimate shaving cream
1 carefree pads
2 hershey's air delights
1 milky way simply caramel
2 dove dark chocolate (4 pieces)

Total spent: $2.32, got 3 ECB back
**oops, make that $25 gift card challenge--DH put more on there than I thought! :) I have $22.68 left to spend!
Coupons I used: $3/15 baby purchase, free milky way CVS Q, bogo hershey's MQ, carefree pads $0.50 MQ, (2)$1/1 jumbo pack CVS Q, free pack of huggies MQ, $3/1 huggies MQ, (2) $1/1 skintimate CVS Q, (2) $1/1 skintimate MQ
**my total would've been $0.75 less, but I couldn't pass up the dove bars on clearance for 2/$0.75. I got ECBs for the hershey's air delight bar, carefree pads, and green bag tag

A lot of couponing friends have mentioned CVS has huggies wipes and CVS brand wipes on clearance.  I haven't been lucky enough to find them, but check your out, some have reported as low as $1.25 for a tub, combining that with a $0.50/1 MQ, makes it $0.75 for a tub of wipes!!  woo hoooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment