Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Catching up....

Well, I was at the beach for 4th of July week!!  yay for vacation, so I'm behind, but I have a cute pic to show for it:

So...anyways, while at the beach, I did make a quick CVS run.  It wasn't as fabulous as I'd like b/c I had to get some 2 liter drinks, but it wasn't terrible.  I got 1 box of tampons, 3 toothbrushes, and (2)2 liter drinks and paid $2 and change.  I wish I remembered exactly, but I can't find the receipt.  When I get back again, I'll be able to figure out where I am on my $20 GC challenge.  I figure I have about $13 remaining.


Target has some great specials going on regarding school supplies.  I was able to get 4 sharpie markers and 2 packages of pens for $0.02.  I threw in some crayons (I'm a teacher at heart & just love school supply time) for my DS and am contemplating getting more in case I want to use some for gift bags later on in the year.  Rose Art were only $0.20 and since he's 2, those will do just great.  They had crayola for $0.40, but I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart marks them down to $0.25 at some point, so I'd hold out if you want crayolas. 

Not much new to report on.  Had a blast at the beach with family & friends and now back to the grind.  Going to check out my grocery ads for the week & scan CVS.  Hoping next week's ad has more to offer than this past one...it was B-O-R-I-N-G!

~chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment